Step-by-step pest management protocols to get rid of your infestation permanently
Below is your plan to assist you in eliminating your infestation, as well as prevent from another re-infestation occurring.
This packet of procedures have been developed in collaboration with our clients (pest professionals, resorts, & health facilities). Following these guidelines in addition to using a residual pest control treatment, will surely aid you in eliminating your infestation.
Below is the process you will be following:
What to expect using a residual treatment
To avoid the common headaches and expense from traditional pest control treatments. We designed a residual formulation which kills pests and prevents re-infestations.
The following is very common in your treatment.
- Waterfall effect, you will likely see more pest initially
- Panic cycle of the pest, pest will feed/bite more initially as they are on their last breath
- Death from dehydration, formulation is passed on to nests to destroy colony
In every treatment is it mandatory to do a full inspection of all common locations where these pests colonize. This reduces the chances of a re-infestation and gives you a complete plan on where to treat using your residual treatment product.
Below are inspection protocols for specific pests, we are continually updating these guides. Please be patient if you don’t see yours here yet. We have them documented in our system and are carefully publishing them to assist you and our clients.
What bug is this...
Below we have visual guides to assist you with identifying pests. We are updating more and more pictures from our clients and pest managers we work with. If you don’t see your, be patient this procedure packet is continually being updated.
- What do bed bugs looks like
- Identifying fleas and ticks
- Different species of roaches
- Visual guide for mites
- Carpet beetle identification
- What aphids look like
Due to the naturally derived formulation of Green Bean Buddy’s residual, a multitude of pests are completely eliminated and have tested specific species by professional entomologist in a (11) month field study in a government managed museum and in multi-room health facility.
Below we have are continually developing inspection procedures for your specific pest. Please be patient as we are continually updating and collaborating with our pest professional clients who use Green Bean Buddy formula.
- Where do bed bugs hide
- Where to search for fleas and ticks
- Hiding locations of roaches
- Mite inspection guide
- Carpet beetle inspection
- Aphid inspection procedures
- more to come…
After a full inspection to identify where you will be treating, you are now ready to begin your treatment. Below will break down treatment procedures for each pest as some pest colonize in different locations.
- Treating home for bed bugs
- Treating a flea and tick infestation
- Treating a roach infestation
- Treating mite infestation
- Treating carpet beetle infestation
- Treating aphids infestation
A re-treatment protocol is highly recommended. You will not have to continually re-treat using a bed bug residual spray. But due to additional cleaning, external sources such as people coming into your home, visiting public locations or even taking a flight. We highly recommend sticking to your re-treatment protocol until the infestation is gone entirely.
Since most infestations are larger than expected. Its recommended to do the following:
- 1st Week: Daily treatments around entire bedroom, bedding, home & infested areas
- 2nd Week: 3 treatments spread evenly through out week
- 3rd Week: 2 treatments spread evenly through out week
- 4th Week: 1 or 2 treatments spread evenly through out week
- 5th Week: Re-treatment every 30 days is recommend for prevention until pests are gone
Remember, don’t drench… just spot treat. This will allow you to use your residual spray for a much longer period of time.