Bug Killer, 32oz, Autoship with FREE SHIPPING
$30.00 / month
START AUTOSHIP, RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON TODAYS ITEMS AND ALL FUTURE DELIVERIES.
You can cancel your auto order at any time if you change your mind.
+ 100% Effective All In One Pest Control during a (12)month study – Watch Video
+ Proven Through American Academy Entomological (12)month Research Program
+ Kills All States Of Pests Life Cycle adults, nymphs of bed bugs, roaches, fleas, ticks, ants, spiders, mites, dust mites, aphids, gnats, and other pests similar to the genetic makeup
+ Dry Residual Protection successful killing agent during the (12) month testing period.
+ No Odor, Safe & Eco-Friendly – Child safe, pet safe, and no staining surface safe
+ No Worry Purchase – It Works & Loved By Customers Watch Video
100% EFFECTIVE BUG KILLER – American Academy of Entomologists field study test confirms Green Bean Buddy has a 100% kill rate of pests within first application for a period of (12) month study period.
PROVEN THROUGH AMERICAN ACADEMY ENTOMOLOGICAL PROGRAM – Field tested by research entomologists in a multi-story government maintained historical museum and multi-room hospitality facility eradicating the pests for a subsequent period of (12) months.
KILLS ALL STAGES OF PESTS & EVEN RESISTANT PESTS – Bio-Engineered naturally derived formula kills adults, nymphs of bed bugs, lice, dust mites, roaches, fleas, ticks, ants, spiders, mites, aphids, gnats, and other pests similar to the genetic makeup when used according to label directions.
EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION – Entomological research study shows Green Bean Buddy residual provided during the field test of multi-story museum and hospitality facility was successful killing agent during the (12) month testing period.
NO ODOR, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY – Child safe and pet safe BioBased insecticide, safe to use on mattresses, guest rooms, furniture, and most surfaces without worry of staining or harmful odors.
TREATS WHILE YOU SLEEP – Entomological research study shows the dry residual provided during the (12) month field test provides extended protection of pests and bites.
ENHANCED ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY THAT INFUSES WELLNESS – Our Mission is to infuse wellness into your life using ancient remedies discovered by the CEO’s research visiting remote cultures around the globe and sharing these natural remedies with you.
Green Bean Buddy™ Bug Killer is an all-in-one pest control product certified by the American Academy of Entomological Sciences (AAES). The naturally formulated bug killer eliminates bed bugs, fleas, ticks, roaches, ants, millipedes, silverfish, carpet beetles, spider mites, aphids, beetles, centipedes, stink bugs, gnats, spiders and prevents future infestations for up to 30 days. This formulation is already being used by numerous hotels, hospitals, resorts, and pest management companies.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Hacking Neuro-Transmitters of Pests – This stops the production of octopamine in the bed bug, flea, tick, roach, ant, spider, mite, beetle or any other pest since the genetic make-up is similar. Note humans, animals, pets do no have these receptors.
2. Stop Re-Birth Cycle by Dehydrating Pest – Not only will it kill the pest, it is designed to stop the the re-birth cycle of the female egg layers. A powerful pest control without dangerous pesticides.
3. Creates Barrier To Stop Re-Infestations – The formula contains what the industry calls a “residual”. This means you spot treat and it leaves a residue which kills pests and prevents them from re-infesting your property. They will literally scatter away from formulation.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
It is recommended to spot treat areas and not drench the product all at once as you will want to re-treat every 7 to 14 days initially at you will learn from the waterfall effect and panic cycle which occurs during the extermination when using this product.
1. Waterfall Effect – you may see more pests initially this is due to formula bringing the pests out of hiding locations (This is good thing and leads to removing pests in hiding locations you would normally not see)
2. Panic Cycle of The Pest – Pests may feed/bite more initially as they are on their last breath and is instinctive to survive (Continue treatment around your living areas as the residual will keep the pests away and crate a barrier).
3. Death from Dehydration – The formulation is structured to pass on the residual on to other pests and destroy the colony entirely
EASY TO USE:
The easy to use formula works in just 5 – 10 minutes upon first application. Just spray Green Bean Buddy™ Bug Killer, wait, and let settle. Then watch as the harmful bugs either scatter from their hiding locations or die with your first treatment. Pest control management professionals use this exact formula to reduce labor costs and increase extermination success rates.
WHERE TO TREAT AND USE THE PRODUCT
1. Bedding, Boxspring, Pillows, and Linens – The product is naturally derived using natural oils and can be used on your mattress, box spring, linens, and other fabrics.
2. Living Areas, Furniture, Dressers, Counter Tops – Due to the naturally derived formula you can use the product for roaches on eating surfaces, cabinets, and in your couches and recliners for bed bugs, fleas and ticks.
3. Nooks, Crannies, and Carpets – It is recommended to treat baseboards, electrical outlets, window sills, behind picture frames and other small hiding locations which pests usually nest and hide.
You will notice harmful insects scatter and killed within the first minutes of using the product as per label instructions.
This product has not been registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Green Bean Buddy LLC represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act.
3RD PARTY LAB TESTED BY AAES
RECOMMENDED RE-TREATMENT SCHEDULE
While in some cases a small infestation would take just one or two treatments. Our clients find that due to larger infestations not known to them at the time or simply other external variables(neighbors, visitors, travel, visiting public locations, etc). It is recommended to re-treat as needed till the infestation is gone entirely or as a simple maintenance protocol to ensure an infestation never occurrs again. Below are guidelines for treatment for infestations larger then expected.
Remember, don’t drench… just spot treat. This will allow you to use your residual spray for a much longer period of time.
1st Week: Daily spot treatments around home, bedrooms, and infested areas
2nd Week: 3 treatments spread evenly though out the week
3rd Week: 2 treatments spread evenly though out the week
4rd Week: 1 or 3 treatments spread evenly though out the week
5th Week: Re-treatment every 30 days is recommend as a prevention method due to external variables(neighbors, visitors, travel, public locations, etc)
We always strive to be upfront and honest to our customers. We accept returns for unopened and unused products. Since this is a consumable item, we do not accept empty or entirely used products. Please be advised returns must be requested within 30 days of your purchase date. You can read our return policy here, to help you understand how we handle returns.
Our primary mission is to help you get rid of this painful insect infestation once and for all.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 7 in|