Non-Toxic, No Bleach, Stain Remover Mold and Mildew Killer, Molderizer
$20.00 – $1,200.00
+ Treats Surfaces Against Mold, Mildew, Soap Scum
+ Brightens and Whitens Stained Surfaces
+ Great for a/c duct cleaning
+ Bleach free, Contains No Sodium Hypochlorite
+ Deodorizes Musty Odors
+ Bio-Degradable & Environmentally Friendly
+ Used By Mold Professionals & IAQ Industry
+ Ready to Use, No mixing
Naturally derived no bleach or harmful chemical mold and mildew remover. Specially developed for mold professionals working on mold remediation projects without the need of evacuation. A powerful non-toxic formulation cuts labor costs for mold remediation teams due to the immediate cleaning of mold and mildew with minimal sanding, scrubbing and wiping on moldy surfaces.
Completely safe… no bleach or sodium hypochlorite which causes concerns of many hyper-sensitive mold sufferers. A delicate mold cleaner with out any harmful odors, chemicals, or acids.
Currently being used in resorts which cater to hyper-sensitive guests. Complete remove any lingering mold or mildew in your home, bathrooms, facility, or anywhere you see mold amplifying. Can also be used in A/C systems to cleanse and clean air ducts.
Naturally formulated mold removal soltution. The exact formulation is proprietary although below should give you a better understanding of the unique ingredients used to create Molderizer.
- No bleach or harsh chemicals
- Contains No sodium hypo-chlorite
- No harsh odors
- Bio-Degradable & Environmentally friendly
- Peroxide based with additional proprietary formuations
For air filters: When treating air filters, remove filter from unit before treatment. When treating carpets or wet cleanable synthetic fibers, vacuum thoroughly prior to cleaning.
For all other surfaces: Test small area first for color-fastness and surface immunity. Verify no staining from product. Then clean surface prior to application. Shake well. Using trigger pump sprayer, spray entire surface area 4”- 6 from the surface making sure the surface is completely covered. Let stand until dry. If spotting occurs, wipe with moist cloth or sponge. If necessary, reapply as needed.