GreenBeanBuddy Bug Killer With Residual Protection, 55 Gallon
- Kills Bedbugs, Roaches, Fleas, Ticks, Ants, Spider Mites, Aphids, Spiders, Carpet Beetles, Flies, Gnats, Stink Bugs & More
- Kills Harmful Bugs & Prevents Future Infestations
- Used By Pest Professionals, Resorts, Farm Land, & Health Facilities
- Contains Absolutely No Harmful Pesticides or Chemicals
- Safe Around Children, Pets, and Plants
- Agricultural Safe, Will Not Damage Crops For Harvest
- Just Aim and Spray – Also, Reduces Future Outbreaks
- Classified as a Non Pesticide Under EPA's FIFRA 25(b) guidelines
- Certified By American Academy of Entomological Sciences (page 1) (page 2)
Green Bean Buddy™ Bug Killer is an all-in-one pest control product certified by the American Academy of Entomological Sciences (AAES). The naturally formulated bug killer eliminates bed bugs, fleas, ticks, roaches, ants, spider mites, aphids, millipedes, silverfish, carpet beetles, spiders, gnats, flies, beetles, stink bugs and prevents future infestations for up to 30 days. The ingredients are in accordance with the EPA FIFRA 25(b) classified as a minimum-risk pesticide. Green Bean Buddy™ Bug Killer is already being used by numerous hotels, hospitals, resorts, pest control companies and fortune 500 companies.
How It Works:
What To Expect:
Easy To Use:
The easy to use formula works in just 5 – 10 minutes upon first application. Just spray Green Bean Buddy™ Bug Killer, wait, and let settle. Then watch as the harmful bugs either scatter from their hiding locations or die with your first treatment. Pest control management professionals use this exact formula to reduce labor costs and increase extermination success rates.
Due to the unique non pesticide formula, you will notice harmful insects scatter and killed within the first minutes of using the product as per label instructions.
Green Bean Buddy™ Bug Killer meets requirements of exemption under Appendix APR Notice 20006, active ingredients which may be in minimum risk pesticide products. This 25(b) product is exempted from registration with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA regulations.
We always strive to be upfront and honest to our customers. We accept returns for unopened and unused products. Since this is a consumable item, we do not accept empty or entirely used products. Please be advised returns must be requested within 30 days of your purchase date. You can read our return policy here, to help you understand how we handle returns.
Our primary mission is to help you get rid of this painful insect infestation once and for all.
Just A Heads Up:
This 55 gallon drum of Green Bean Buddy™ Bug Killer does not come with a sprayer. If you would like us to add a sprayer, we can bundle a 32oz bottle with sprayer to your order, simply add it at checkout.
- Hypo Allergenic & Replaces Normal Detergent
- Treats Linens & Clothing Against Dust Mites & Bed Bugs
- Gets Rid...
- Kills Bedbugs, Roaches, Fleas, Ticks, Carpet Beetles, Flies, Ants, Spider Mites, Aphids, Spiders, Beetles, Stink Bugs & More ...
Soy Bean Oil — 0.78%
Cinnamon — 0.09%
Inert Ingredients: Water , Sodium Benzoate (as preservative), Calcium Silicate, Aluminum Sodium Silicate, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Silicate Product meets requirements of exemption under Appendix APR Notice 200-6, Active Ingredients Which May Be in Minimum Risk Pesticide Products Exempted under section 25(b) of FIFRA (Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodentcide Act).
Recommended Re-Treatment Cycle:
Since most infestations are larger than expected.
Its recommended to do the following:
– 1st Week: Daily treatments around entire bedroom, bedding, home & infested areas
– 2nd Week: 3 treatments spread evenly through out week
– 3rd Week: 2 treatments spread evenly through out week
– 4th Week: 1 or 2 treatments spread evenly through out week
– 5th Week: Re-treatment every 30 days is recommend for prevention
Note: As a customer you will receive a Digital Download guide on the exact procedures to follow when using the Green Bean Buddy Bug Killer. You will be able to download this guide on your receipt page or by email. The guide was developed with collaboration of our pest management professionals to ensure you properly manage your pest infestation.
|Dimensions||24 x 24 x 16 in|