If you or anyone in your family are experiencing “Flu Like” symptoms, you may want to call the local hospitals first to see if they will be able to provide you with treatment.
Methodist Dallas Medical Center’s emergency room is turning patients away because they just don’t have the staff or rooms because the hospitals are being overrun with flu cases.
5 Easy steps to protect you from the flu
CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine as the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses.
Input a plan of daily preventative actions to stop the spread of germs.
- Stay away from people with flu like symptoms
- If sick, limit contact with others
- Wash hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching, eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean & disinfect surfaces & objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu. Boiron Oscillococcinum is a great for this.